Every time I get paid by Google AdSense or Commission junction, I always smile to the bank to withdraw my money. That’s the dream of anybody who wants to make money online and you can achieve it if you are serious. See a screenshot of my gmail inbox below to see full 10 months report.
That is just one source of online income. And for many (including me) Google AdSense is regarded as the least source of online income. And it’s not quite easy to get AdSense approval fast.
With very simple online businesses, you make huge amount of money and smile to the bank every month to withdraw your money.
A typical example is this blog you are reading. This blog makes at least $2500 every month from affiliate and information marketing
There are many different ways to make money online. I took time to publish 25 best ways in the homepage.
But unfortunately, very few people understand how to make money online. Don’t worry, I am going to recommend few of the strategies for you.
(1) Blogging: I am not a full time blogger but I make at least 400 thousand naira every month from blogging. Blogging is easier than some people think. It’s about writing and publishing what of already know or love. From that, you can use that to build your readership and followers. Later, you will choose what to do with your audience whether to make money from it or enjoy the passion behind the followings. Read how to start a blog.
(2) Start an Online Store: Just like Jumia and Konga, you can start your online store and make money from it. It’s actually cheap to start. You can decide to sell different stuffs, electronics, phones, groceries, apparels and so on. Even if you don’t want to be involve the direct sales and delivery, you can still make money from affiliate store where you direct someone to buy from either Konga or Jumia and you enjoy the sales commission.
(3) Work On Fiverr or Freelancer: These are freelancing websites where you can do a lot of things to people to earn a living. This, of course, depends on your level of knowledge. You can do web design, proofreading, editing, article writing, email writing an so on. When you make the money, you can then use Payoneer US account to cash the money here in Nigeria.
There are so many other ways to make money online here in Nigeria, but with these few steps explained in this lesson, you will definitely smile to the bank every month to withdraw your money if you are serious about them.
Let me know if you have any question in the comments section.P.S: Want me to help you personally? If yes, you can buy my helpful eBooks or Hire me now!
Coupons:1. Bluehost Unlimited Hosting from $2.95/month
2. Getresponse Autoresponder email marketing software
Stay in Touch with Love!
- Join over 20,000+ people to learn internet business for FREE. If you are not in the training list register here now
- Our Facebook Page @ Facebook.com/MMOCourse
- Our Twitter Handle @MMOCourse
- Our Hash Tags are: #LEARN , #MMOCourse and #LearnInternetBusiness