In this lesson, I will show you how to start affiliate marketing in Nigeria.Affiliate marketing is one my best method to make money online in Nigeria.
In Affiliate marketing business, you earn sales commissions once someone buys from your referral link.
Just like other referral businesses, you register with affiliate marketing programs and get your unique referral links and share.
Once you get sales from your referral link, a commission is paid to you. This one of the method I use to sit at home and become rich.
There are many affiliate marketing programs you can join. I personally make $100 from a single web hosting affiliate signup.
See the most popular affiliate marketing programs below.
- Adf.ly: How to Make Money from Adfly Shortened Links and Affiliate
- How to Make Money from Amazon Affiliate Links Product Reviews
- Hostgator Affiliate Program: How to Make Money from Hostgator.com web hosting
- Dreamhost Affiliate Program: Make $120 per signup from Dreamhost.com
- Bluehost Affiliate Program: Make $65 Per Signup from Bluehost.com
Like I pointed out in my previous lesson: Things You Will Need to Start Affiliate Marketing in Nigeria, you will need source of traffic to your affiliate links.
The best source of traffic is a blog. Follow the steps below to get started…
1. Choose a blogging niche: A niche is a topic you want to write about. It could be a product or service. A typical example of a trending niche is cooking.
You can create a blog about “pounded yam machine”. Promote the machine and put affiliate links to Konga or Jumia online shops. Once anybody buys the machine, they will pay you commission.
2. Create a review blog and…
3. Publish reviews on your chosen topic. See example review blog here. make sure you publish what people want to know about the product.
make sure you don’t join any affiliate program without knowing if they are reliable or not. take a look at examples of affiliates marketing that generate good income for bloggers.
To succeed as an affiliate marketer, you need to know how to build a buying audience. Once you start your affiliate business, you can then improve on the working strategies over time.
Just get started and let me know how it goes.
Success!Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 25% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest