In this lesson, I’ll show you how to make up to $120 per signup with Dreamhost affiliate program. Yes, Dreamhost.com is paying as high as $120 per lead in their affiliate program.
Dreamhost is an award winning web hosting company that has been in business since 1997. With over 1, 500,000 happy customer, I think you should find a way to make money from them too.
Their services include WordPress hosting, Dedicated Hosting, VPS Hosting, Cloud Services and Domain names.
You don’t need to be a Dreamhost costumer before you can become their affiliate earner.
What you need to start Dreamhost affiliate program
1. A promotional strategy: this could be a blog or an email list. If you don’t have a blog yet, read here >> How to Create a Professional WordPress Blog
Dreamhost Affiliate Materials: these are links and banners that you’ll place on your blog or website to generate sales.
How to start Dreamhost affiliate program
1. Signup for Dreamhost affiliate program below. Registration is free and only take few minutes.
Another way to signup is through commission junction (recommended).
2. Start promoting the affiliate links: after signup, login to your Dreamhost affiliate program dashboard or commission junction dashboard to get your promotional materials such as links or banners. Place the banner on your sidebar and links on your post. If you have a good blog traffic, you’ll start seeing sign-ups and commission on your dashboard.
Benefits of joining Dreamhost affiliate program
As a DreamHost affiliate you can earn up to $120 for each referral that signs up for our award-winning web hosting!
- No gimmicks, no tricks. You don’t even need to be a DreamHost customer to sign up!
- Start referring customers today to take advantage of:
- Ready-to-use creative banners to attract visitor referrals
- No caps on your earnings!
- Easy sharing across social media channels
- A comprehensive reports of your progress
- An easy-to-use dashboard
How to Make Money from Dreamhost Affiliate
The best strategy to make money from Dreamhost affiliate marketing is to promote the links as promotional emails to your subscribers.
Dreamhost also have coupon codes that you can use to lower their signup cost. Note that using Dreamhost coupon codes will also lower your commission rate.
Another better way to get the best of Dreamhost affiliate program is to include the affiliate links inside the post. This is the because the CTR for banner ads are getting lower than before.
So, make the promotional link to be part of the article to increase high CTR and engagement.
In addition, you can place at least one banner add below each post.
Please make sure you read and understand Dreamhost Affiliate program terms of service before you join.
This is just one of the ways to make money online legitimately. Try it and let me know how it goes.
P.S: Want me to help you personally? If yes, you can buy my helpful eBooks or Hire me now!