Do you know that you can make money online if you learn how to promote Konga affiliate banner links on your blog? Sure, many bloggers in Nigeria earns huge amount of money from Konga affiliate programme.
In the previous lessons, I discussed on how you can make money from Konga affiliate programme. In that lesson, I epxosed all the secretes that many bloggers used to make more money from it.
In another training, we saw how you can promote Konga affiliate product on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. In that lesson, you saw the power of social media platforms in affiliate marketing business.
In today’s lesson, I will quickly show you how you can promote konga affiliate product on your blog.
Tools and materials you will need in this lesson:
(1) A laptop or a PC with internet connection
(2) A working blog. If you don’t have a blog yet, create a bog now
(3) Konga Affiliate Account. If you don’t have Konga Affiliate account, signup here
Now, what you need to do is to learn how you can actually make money from konga affiliate programme using your blog.
What you will Learn from this lesson
At the end of this lesson, You will;
(1) Learn how to generate Konga affiliate links from a campaign or a single product
(2) Cloak Konga affiliate link
(3) Embed Konga affiliate links on your blog
How to Generate Konga Affiliate Links
This is very simple. Just follow the steps below;
(1) The first thing to do login into konga affiliate dashboard here > http://konga.postaffiliatepro.com
(2) Click on the “Promotion” in the menu
(3) Clik on the “Campaign”. Here you will see the list of campaigns as shown in the picture below.
(4) Now select which campaign you will want to promote. Let say Home & Kitchen Appliances. You will see the following labels:
(a) Banner Name: Home & Kitchen Appliances 300×250: This means that the banner size will be 300 by 250
(b) Per Sale / Lead : 3 % – this means that you will only be paid of you send someone to buy the product you are promoting.
(c) HTML Code: This is the code you will copy to your blog.
(d) Share buttons: You can click on the share buttons to share konga affiliate products on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or LinkedIn.
(5). Now click on “Get Banner Link” to reveal the banner codes in HTML. This is the ode you will place on your blog for it to display the banner.
How to Cloak Konga Affiliate Links
Sometimes you may need to cloak the Konga affiliate links to either hide the link details or shorten it. I don’t always cloak my konga affiliate links. But if you want to do this, simply visit bitly.com, insert the link url and click “Shorten Link“.
How to Embed Konga Affiliate Links on Your Blog
The final steps is to embed konga affiliate links on your blog. To do this, simply follow the steps below.
If you are using blogger;
(a) Copy the konga affiliate banner code as explained above
(b) login into your blogger dashboard
(c) Click on the “Layout”
(d) Click “Add a Gadget” button in the right sidebar, as shown in the picture below
Click on “Save”. You are done!
Now view your blog to see the banner display on your blog. See the example here infohubtech.blogspot.com
How to Promote Konga Affiliate Links on WordPress Blog
If you are using WordPress, blog follow the steps below;
(1) Get the Konga affiliate banner link as explained above
(2) Login into your WordPress dashboard
(3) On the dashboard menu, navigate to Appearance > Widgets. See the picture below;
Now see the Konga Banner Example on this blog as you are reading the lesson.
Read How to Create a Professional WordPress Blog if you will like to make money from affiliate marketing
You can see how to promote Konga affiliate banner links on your blog. You can do it now and paste your url for me to confirm.
I want to be sure you know how to do it.
Note that you can also promote Konga direct product links on your blog. Most of the time, direct links works better than banner links. That’s what I will teach in the next lesson. So, stay in touch.
If you have any question, ask them in the comments section below, I will answer them accordingly. Cheers! 🙂
P.S: Want me to help you personally? If yes, you can buy my helpful eBooks or Hire me now!