In this guide, I’ll show you how to increase your Google AdSense earning in Nigeria. These are the few tips I used on my blog to double AdSense earnings in few days. I have decided to share with you.
What’s Google AdSense Earnings?
This is the amount of money you make every day by placing Google AdSense advertising codes on your blog or website.
Blog owners typically make money when users engage on the advertising links on their sites.
Adsense Revenue Share
According to Google, 68% of the revenue from display ads is given to the publishers (that is website or blog owners). This money is paid every month.
Factors that determine Google AdSense Earnings
There are many factors that affect Google AdSense earnings. The notable ones are:
1. Cost per click (CPC) : this is the amount of money you’ll receive when user clicks on the advertising banner or links.
2. Web site traffic: This is the number of people that visit your blog on daily basis.
3. Niche : this is to topic your blog is writing about.
4. Geographic location : This is talking about countries your blogs users are comming from.
5. Ad placement : This is the location of the ads on your blog.
6. Keyword Bids: This is the amount an advertisers are willing to pay when someone clicks on their campaigns.
7. Click Through Rate (CTR) : this talks about how many time a visitor clicks on the ads on your blog. The higher the CTR, the higher the amount you’ll earn.
Now that you have an idea about Google AdSense earnings, let’s delve into how you can increase it.
How to Increase Google AdSense earnings
There’s many suggestions on how to increase your AdSense earnings. We will review notable ones here.
1. Write on high paying keywords
2. Choose country with high cpc
3. Increase your blog traffic
4. Choose high paying niche
5. Use ad block Adsense tool to block low paying advertisers
6. Get a niche Targeted traffic
7. Improve your domain authority (DA)
8. Publisb quality Contents
9. Control Ads to Content Ratio
10. Place your ads at where it will be seen by users.
11. Connect your AdSense Google Analytics
12. Test Different AdSense Channels
13. Display relevant ads only
14. Use both Text, Image and Video Ads
15. Use compelling ads
16. Speed up your blog
17. Increase your monetization channels (contents, videos, search, feeds)
18. Drive organic traffic
19. Use responsive ads
20. Use page level ads
21. Share your blog on social media
22. Get high quality backlinks
23. Reduce the number of external link on each page
24. Avoid borders or tables on ads
25. Change your links ad colors to match with your blog’s color palettes
26. Use AdSense native ads
27. Make sure your site is responsive and visible in all devices
28. Create and test custom channels
29. Use a made for AdSense theme on your blog.
30. Improve your blog ranking in search engines (SEO)
With all these, you will be able to increase your Google AdSense earnings.
Please let me know which of the tips worked well for you.
Please share!Get Free ₦1,000 plus 5% - 15% interests on savings and over 25% return on investments: Create a Free Account on PiggyVest