A big challenge for companies that have a website is to increase traffic. Indeed What good has spent hundreds or thousands of euros for a site if it is not visited. But the fact is that no one will find your website if you do not promote it.
Fortunately, there are many tricks to generate traffic to your site. If you already have a website, try using these tips … and if you do not have your website please contact me to get one
An influential domain name
- Choose a domain name that your contacts can remember. If people can remember the name of your site without having to seek, your visits will suffer, traffic to your website will increase.
- Buy alternative domain names and point them to your home page.
These domain names will increase your chances of appearing on the search engines and improve traffic to your site. Especially planning to buy the various extensions of your domain name (.com .com .info .eu) in order not to see a competitor with a view too similar to your domain.
Keywords promote traffic to your site
- Optimize your content. Search keywords that are used in your industry and use them in the text of your site, to name the images on your site, for titles and subtitles. This will contribute to your position on the search engines.
- Take the time to optimize your meta tags with keywords unearthed in the previous step. Wear a special interest in the title tag of your pages (see a professional SEO if you know nothing in Meta Tags).
- Remember to optimize your images by adding the Alt tags with your keywords. This is just as important as optimizing your texts if you want the search engines to notice you.
- Take time for reflection for the titles of your pages. As with the domain name, find relevant securities, including your keywords and easy to remember if possible.
An optimized website for visitors
- Change your time web content and then. By adding a little something here and there. Tweak text colors and add or change your pictures. This will help keep your site updated, to update the content and generate additional interest.
- Watch your spelling and grammar. Nobody likes to see words that are misspelled, or to bother to decipher phrases that are hard to understand.
- Emphasize a website that is simple and lightweight. This is especially important if you address to visitors who are still on slow connections. Fortunately for us webmaster this is increasingly rare.
- Do not neglect regular maintenance of your links. Nothing is worse for driving traffic a broken link, because it tells consumers that you are not paying attention to what’s happening on your site.
Enter request … Contact …
- Submit your site to directories, directories and search engines. Do not overlook the smaller search engines, they can reach a niche market that is great for what your site has to offer.
- Evaluate the possibility of setting up a blog. It remains a hyper productive method to drain traffic to your site. If possible, many links between your site and your blog, keep the same design in between to give the visitor a unique world feeling.
- Participate in forums that allow links in your signature. This is a subtle way to reach audiences that may be interested in your products, not directly restart.
- Remember to include your links in all your social profiles. Make connections between your social networks and your website, your blog.
- Join the blogs you read every day are publishing articles guests with links to your website, your blog. This way you gain new readers regularly. (The blog welcomes Froggy’Net invited articles)
- Involve your visitors into the life of your site. The fact is that when people feel included, they return again and again. A simple page where questions and comments will be posted for all make a big difference.
The free it pays …
- Offer a free mini-training, video, related to your products and / or services. This will allow your visitors to get a good idea of what you have to offer them. Let them learn more by clicking a subtly added link next Video / training leading to your sales page. The free can become very profitable …
- Put a link to your home page in your email signature. Another subtle way to keep your website in mind of all those with whom you communicate by email.
Accommodation at the height
- Use a reliable hosting company. This may cost you a bit more expensive, but it is important to have a website online 100% of time without significant slowdown or failure. Prefer accommodation with a simple interface to manage.
- Make sure your web host provides a wide bandwidth. If your clients live the experience of the page that never download … … the absent website or super slow … there is very little chance that they come back for a second attempt. I recommend Dreamhost or Siteground for this.
Do you have more strategies to generate more traffic to your website? If yes, share with us in the comments section bellow.
P.S: Want me to help you personally? If yes, you can buy my helpful eBooks or Hire me now!
AD: Turn N12,500 into N50,000 with Ultimate Cycler in One Week. Click Here to Join WhatsApp Group Chat
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian News