Welcome to my new lesson on how to make big money with PLR products. Here, you’ll learn how to use PLR products to quickly build an online business that can generate some amazing income without having to spend time and money on product creation and copywriting.
What are Private Label Rights?
To put it simply- when you purchase something with Private Label Rights, that means you can do whatever you want with it.
Now depending on the rights you were given, there are typically a few guidelines that you have to follow. But for the most part, you’re able to do WHATEVER you want with it.
PLR is extremely powerful.
Let’s say that you want a free gift to give away to people visiting your website. You don’t want to take the time or money to make a completely unique product, but you still need something to give away, right?
That’s where PLR can come in.
Depending on where you purchase the PLR, you can get the whole she-bang for a very small investment.
You can purchase PLR rights to any of the following:
- Articles/Product Reviews
- Sales Pages
- Mind Maps
- Squeeze Pages
- Desktop Backgrounds
- And more!
Pretty cool, right?
You can go to a PLR seller, pay them a few dollars to get a full eBook+ squeeze page package, and have everything up and running in just a few minutes on your hosting account… with your name on it.
Or if you’re an Amazon affiliate, you can purchase product reviews with PLR rights and put them up on your website in about 10 minutes.
That’s a lot faster and more cost-efficient than outsourcing 100% unique product reviews.
Or let’s say that you like to sell things to offline clients. As more and more people get into Offline Marketing (helping businesses with their online marketing), the amount of offline PLR has EXPLODED.
You can now get Private Label Rights for videos, brochures, websites, software, and a lot of other cool things that your clients would LOVE.
The bottom line is that there are a lot of different types of PLR. Each type has its advantages and disadvantages, especially when you talk about the main uses for it.
Now all of that said, let’s look at the ugly side of PLR.
The good news has 2 main parts:
1) There are some VERY high quality PLR vendors out there
2) The most important part of PLR is NOT the content itself.
“Huh? What are you talking about?”
The first one is self-explanatory I think, so I’ll leave that alone. But let me expand
on the second one a bit.
One reason why mankind can progress so quickly in the fields of science and technology is our ability to piggy-back off of the works of others.
- For example, engineers designing the next latest and greatest microchips are using information gathered over the last few decades to help them out.
- Doctors and nurses trying to diagnose patients have a TON of information to pull from previous doctors, nurses, nutritionists and physical therapists.
- Leaders such as CEOs and military commanders can now read leadership books and white papers from people who spent a lot of blood, sweat and tears to learn those lessons.
In all of these examples, present-day people are essentially leveraging all of the hours spent for the last few hundreds of years to gain better, faster results.
What does this have to do with PLR?
Most people think of PLR as simply being the content itself. The written words, or the videos, or the mind maps that they purchased.
While that content is extremely useful, there is a more powerful benefit to using PLR.
The most powerful benefit of using PLR is that the research and formatting have been done for you! You have leverage!
Think about it like this-
A quality PLR vendor will spend a few hours doing their research. They’ll see what the target market’s problems are, and then go find solutions for those problems.
Then, they organize all of that information into articles, eBooks, videos- whatever. The final step is that they sell this content with PLR rights to you.
Do you see how powerful that is?
They already did half the work! All you have to do now is improve the value of the
PLR (well, you don’t have to, but I recommend it) and then send traffic to it!
It’s kind of like buying those break-and-make chocolate chip cookies from the grocery store. Someone else already gathered the ingredients, mixed them together, put them into an easy-to-use shape, and sold them to you.
All YOU have to do is heat up the oven, break apart the cookies, put ‘em on a cookie sheet and you’re done.
Yes, I just compared PLR vendors to break-and-bake cookie companies.
Hopefully you get the point though. A good PLR vendor literally does half, if not more, of the work for you.
So you might pay like $27 for a good PLR package, which would’ve taken you 3-4 hours of research to write yourself. Not to mention the time spent formatting, writing the sales copy, outsourcing/building the graphics, etc.
All you have to do is finish the job.
How do you do that? I’ll show you a few of the best ways in the next section.
I’m not gonna lie- that section title is misleading.
Because if you know what you’re doing, you can probably get 10x as much (or more) for the PLR that you purchased by changing the right things.
It might sound funny or impossible, but to an offline marketer selling services, websites and articles to big spenders (like dentists and lawyers), it’s very easy to get these kinds of returns.
Here are a few ways to do that:
Method #1: Personalize It
One thing I learned a while ago is that everyone learns different ways. That’s why you can be told the same thing by 4 different people, but it doesn’t really “click” until that 5th person explains it in his/her own words.
That’s why some people like Tony Robins and Jay Abraham get paid thousands of dollars per hour for consulting. They can cater their teaching so that ANYONE can understand and apply it to their situation.
So one way to personalize PLR is just to re-write it in YOUR own words.
Usually, the best way to do this is by doing it in chunks. So if the PLR you purchased is on weight loss, you might
1) Learn all of the concepts in the Diet section
2) Re-write the concepts in your own words
3) Move on to the Exercise section and repeat
This way you’re still using the research and formatting created by someone else,
but putting it into YOUR words.
Another great way to personalize PLR is to use personal stories.
Are you in the weight loss niche? Talk about your experiences and how you overcame it. Or if you haven’t had to lose weight, talk about a friend, co-worker, family member or neighbor.
Got a PLR book on how to pick up girls? Talk about all the times that you were nervous at a bar, and just couldn’t do it. Or, if you’re a female, about all of the really lame pickup lines you’ve heard over the years.
People like stories. Not only are stories entertaining, but they also help the concepts stick better.
Method #2: Create/Outsource New Graphics
If you’re using a video course, eBook or website templates, consider getting all- new graphics that are 100% unique to YOU.
There are a few reasons to do this:
- It differentiates your PLR from the rest of the pack
- It lets you purchase a domain name that matches the product name
- It lets YOU change the name from something dumb to something awesome
- If there were no graphics before, it improves the total value
If you don’t want to do them yourself (like me… I hate doing graphics), try finding someone on Fiverr or the Warrior Forum. Believe it or not, it doesn’t take much money to get a nice-looking set of graphics!
Method #3: Convert the Content into As Many Forms as Possible
A few years ago, there was a WSO of the Day that basically said this:
2) Make PowerPoint slides with content from the PLR eBook
3) Use Camtasia or CamStudio to record yourself reading through the slides
4) Turn the videos into a video course product
5) Set up an affiliate program
Now, that sounds kinda simple- and it really is- but most people don’t do this.
Instead, they simply buy PLR, don’t bother changing ANYTHING about it, and then
1) Let it collect dust on their hard drive, or
2) Try to sell it as-is
Neither one of these is a great idea.
So how do you convert the PLR into other forms?
There are a TON of ways, but here are a few of good ones:
- Turn articles/eBooks into videos (for YouTube or into video products)
- Remove the audio from videos using something like Audacity (makingMP3s)
- Re-write articles to be in 1st person, throw in some stories, and make them blog posts
- Re-format articles to be easy to read in emails, and send out some informative emails to your list
- Turns eBooks into mind maps, using each section of the eBook as a leg of the mind map
- If your PLR has some kind of action plan, turn that into a checklist
- Transcribe video PLR (you can do this yourself, but I recommend outsourcing it on Fiverr)
Again there are tons of different ways to use PLR- these are just a few of my favorite.
Now let’s talk about where to get PLR.
Where to Get PLR
When I want to eat a cheeseburger- and not cook it myself- I know that I have 3 main choices.
1) I can go to a fast food place like McDonalds, Burger King or Wendys and get a $2 or $3 burger
2) I can go to someplace like Five Guys and get a $5 or $6 burger
3) I can go to more of a “sit-down” restaurant like Chilis or Applebees and get a $10 burger
(Now I know that there are places with much more expensive stuff- but you get the point.)
Usually in life, you get what you pay for, right?
So when you get a $2 burger- it might be okay, but it’s not going to just blow your
That $5 or $6 is probably hit or miss. Some of them will be amazing- others will be
“okay”, and others will really suck.
Finally, the more expensive, $10 burgers are the most likely to be higher quality, better tasting and fresher. Plus, you actually have a choice of how you want the meat cooked- but with McDonalds its either Cardboard or Cardboard.
PLR is kind of the same way.
Just like many other things in life, PLR is what you make of it.
If you always think that it’s going to be useless garbage- well that’s up to you.
If you want to be one of the hundreds of marketers that knows how to use PLR- and makes tens of thousands of dollars off of it every year- that’s up to you too.
It all comes down to how much time, money, and creativity you’re willing to
invest to make PLR into an online, 24 hour cash machine.
I hope this short report was helpful to you- please shoot any comments/questions/praises usae the comments section below.
GRAB YOUR FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH PLR PACKAGE TODAY AND KEEP 100% PROFIT SELLING IT!
Everything’s Done For You!P.S: Want me to help you personally? If yes, you can buy my helpful eBooks or Hire me now!
Coupons:1. Bluehost Unlimited Hosting from $2.95/month
2. Getresponse Autoresponder email marketing software
Stay in Touch with Love!
- Join over 20,000+ people to learn internet business for FREE. If you are not in the training list register here now
- Our Facebook Page @ Facebook.com/MMOCourse
- Our Twitter Handle @MMOCourse
- Our Hash Tags are: #LEARN , #MMOCourse and #LearnInternetBusiness