Here is the 20 untapped niche blog topics in Nigeria that can use right now to create a blog and make money from it.
Do you want to become a niche blogger? Are you looking for ideas for niche blogs in Nigeria? If yes, in this lesson is for you
I have to restrict this topic to Nigeria because I tend to understand how the Nigeria internet marketplace works. Niche blog topics that is rocking in the US or UK may not be working as well in Nigeria.
This lesson is as a result of a request by one of our MMOCOurse student.
According to her, she said that she has read a lot about making money from blogging but she don’t know which topic she can choose to have the best blog that can make money.
The question: “What are the niche blog example that I can choose to make money online?”
When I tried to answer the first question, …
She added: Sir, it seems that all the profitable niche blog topics have been taken already. What should I do?
I actually responded here via the medium she used to contact me [phone call] but I think it’s very important of me to do some kind of blog niche research for you.
Choosing a good blogging niche may be difficult if you are new to blogging. Yes, because you may quickly dive into an unprofitable blogging topics that cannot even make money.
That’s the problem faced by many new bloggers. Some of them may realize it after wasting over 3 years in unprofitable blogging.
See the …
This guide will give you a fair idea on what topics to blog on.
But before we go on, let’s see…
What Make Blogging Niche Profitable
There are three cardinal things that makes the best blog niche and to determine if a blogging niche is profitable to not. These are;
(1) The bogging niche should have high search volume: This means that the niche has a lot of people who needs information in the topic.
The implication is that, you will have people who will eventually become readers as well as potential buyers of promoted products or services.
(2) The blogging niche should have less competition: It doesn’t make any sense if you are writing on a niche that have a lot of competition already. You will have a difficult time in getting readers except you have huge marketing budget.
(3) Niche you Know or love: It’s very very important that you choose a blogging niche that you love or know a little about. The reason is obvious.
It will be so difficult for you to write on a topic you don’t know. On the other way round, it might be just fun to make money from what you already know or love to do.
Those are the 3 ingredients of a profitable niche.
Who is a Niche Blogger?
For purpose of training, a niche blogger is a blogger who focus on writing on a single niche topic. Let’s say “weight loss after pregnancy”.
The blogger will write extensively on this topic to the level he or she becomes an authority in the niche. This is called niche domination.
Why Start a Niche Blog?
A niche blog is the only way for now if you want to make money from blogging. Here you are focusing on s single topic until your readers know you by that topic. I have seen many new bloggers who started with entertainment news. Please don’t do this unless you use this strategy
An example is this blog you are reading now. I am writing on how to make money online. That is my topic and my niche.
Let’s see the 20 untapped niche blog topics that you can choose to start blogging
Let’s start immediately…
- Moringa Benefits (over 20k searches every month in Nigeria)
- Latest phones (over 40k searches every month in Nigeria)
- Cheap Laptops (over 50k searches every month in Nigeria)
- Kids security tips (over 20k searches every month
- Prayer points (over 40k searches every month in Nigeria)
- Event Planning (over 20k searches every month in Nigeria)
- Zara basic sandals (over 30k searches every month in Nigeria)
- Sonik super saver bundle (Over 15k searches every month in Nigeria)
- Scar remover (over 25k searched every month in Nigeria)
- Table Manners (over 30k searched every month in Nigeria)
- Shea Butter (over 40k searches every month in Nigeria)
- New baby list (over 40k searches every month in Nigeria)
- Sugar mummy (over 100k searches every month in Nigeria)
- Cheap flight tickets (over 100k searches every month in Nigeria)
- Cheap hotels (over 200k searched in Nigeria)
- Nigeria Events (over 30k searches every month in Nigeria)
- Baby carrier (over 15k searches every month in Nigeria)
- Penis enlargement (over 20k searched every month in Nigeria)
- Herbal Remedies (over 50k searches every month in Nigeria)
- Scientific Calculator (over 15k searches every month in Nigeria)
All these niche blog topics are still untapped with fairly low competition. I did niche research and gave the estimated search volumes every month.
I will be updating this lesson once I find out new niche blog topic ideas. So, consider bookmarking this page for future reference purposes.
So, do you own research on these topics too to be sure that it suits your liking before you pick them.
How to Get Started…
(1) Choose a domain name: It’s important that you choose a domain that have a keyword in it.
(2) Buy a Hosting Account: It’s advisable to that you choose a very cheap hosting package for this since you are just starting out. Signup for iPage Web Hosting only $2.25/month!! with FREE Domain name and more…
(3) Install WordPress, Customize your blog and start posting
Share this lesson with others in social media.
P.S: Want me to help you personally? If yes, you can buy my helpful eBooks or Hire me now!
Do you need original SEO ready articles for your blog or website? If yes, hire Ifiokobong on Fiverr. Expect simply the best from me.
AD: Click here to Read Latest Nigerian News